- The Department ofElectronics & Computer Engineering of Hongik University Graduate School in South Korea awards scholarships to outstanding Vietnamese students.
- The scholarship covers tuition fees and monthly stipends.
- Programs offered
Combined Master and PhD degree program in Computer Engineering
PhD degree program in Computer Engineering
- Minimum test score requirements for the scholarship
TOEIC: 685, or TOEFL: (PBT550, CBT210, iBT80), or TEPS: 550, or IELTS:5.5, or TOPIC: Level 3
For more information, visit http://www.hongik.ac.kr/grad/p2_2.html
- Official application deadlines
The academic year at Hongik University begins on March 1 for Spring semester, or September 1 for Fall semester.
Application deadline for Fall 2015: April 30, 2015
Application deadline for Spring 2016: October 31, 2015
- Research areas and contact information
Prior to starting an official application process, please send an email to Prof. Hwang with both a resume including photos and official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended.
Students who have a good performance in programming are strongly recommended to apply for cyber security.
Students who have a good performance in mathematics are strongly recommended to apply for cryptography.
E-mail & Web address
|Prof. Seong Oun Hwang||– Cyber Security
In Viet Nam:
+Time: 16:00 2/2/2015
+ Location: 11 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, DaKao ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
+ Contact: TS. Trần Trung Duy (email: email@example.com, HP: 0938967217)