8th Floor, Unit 801, Beautiful Saigon Building.
02 Nguyen Khac Vien, Tan Phu Ward, District 7. Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
• Design, implement, test, and deliver state-of-the-art web applications for the financial services industry.
• Build and maintain our highly dynamic, data-driven web application that process over several million orders per month
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or its related majors: Information Technology, Computer Engineering…ONLY)
• Current major GPA of 7.5 or higher
• Strong logic and critical thinking skills
• Good problem-solving and programming skills
• Must be able to program in one of the following languages: C, C++, Java, C#, or Visual Basic
• Deep understanding of basic computer science principles
• New hires (fresh graduate by 2014) can be trained to be excellent web application developers regardless of experience level.
MeridianLink is a young and vibrant company recognized as a leading financial technology provider. It was founded by a group of software engineers in 1998. Right from the start, the founders have consistently aimed to provide an environment where engineers at all levels could hold key responsibilities with their unique strengths and passions as soon as possible. As a result, MeridianLink has achieved the balance of financial stability since its first year of operation, very low employee turnover, and an excellent reputation within the financial services industry for high quality products and support services. MeridianLink was ranked as an Orange County top work place 2009 by the Orange County Register Newspaper (www.ocregister.com).
We believe that promoting-from-within is the right way. Team members help each other grow. Everyone gets assignments that fit their passion, utilize their strengths, and help them grow professionally. There are many team activities outside work including playing sports and eating out together. Our employees focus on producing quality products as opposed to meeting an arbitrary deadline. We believe that to be productive in the long term, employees must have a work-life balance.
BENEFITS & SALARY
Salary range: 700-900 USD, depends on current skills. Some benefits include:
• Medical care insurance
• Personal time off: Vacation and Sick days
• Monthly company lunch
APPLICATION PROCEDURE Tran (Copies), resume & cover letter in English are required to apply for this job.
Send mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org