Embedded Systems Software and Hardware development for automotive systems.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods, and building technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its more than 350 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 60 countries with over 300,000 associates all over the world.
RBVH – Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
By 2016, the RBVH is expected to reach a total of about 1,100 associates.
Automotive Technology is the largest area where you can work at Bosch. Our chief operations comprise injection technology for internal-combustion engines, vehicle safety, electrical drives, and communications technology. We make products such as navigation devices, starters, and antilock braking systems, and launch innovations such as ESP®. We also provide concepts, technology, and service for the automotive aftermarket, including product training and our partner system for workshops
What you can expect
Bosch’s Junior Managers Program is a 24-month rotational assignment for Master’s-level candidates. Rotations are custom designed to meet business demands, and will prepare you for cross-functional and cross-divisional opportunities. Assignments will be in varied international environments, including technical centers, corporate offices, and manufacturing facilities. Bosch will help you choose the right combination of assignments that align with our business demands and your interests and skills. The program is available for the following majors:
• Electrical Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Computer Science / Engineering
You will undergo stage wise development plan which consists of, Initial Basic Training, Advanced Training, Stage Abroad & Deployment
Within a period of 18-24 months, our Junior Managers Program delivers
• Two to Four assignments in diverse functions and locations – including one in a different country
• Agreement on goals prior to assignments, feedback on their conclusion
• Personal mentor and support from members of senior management
• Wide-ranging further education opportunities
• Understanding & Evaluating Business Requirements of RBVH customers
• Realization of projects in time, budget, scope and quality
• To Strategize & streamline the Deliverables in line with business requirements
• Planning and Implementing Bosch standards and approved solutions
• Project Management tasks, Process and Technology Responsibility
• Overview and program management of Business Application projects
• Coordination with Users and Process Owners for User Requirements, User Acceptance and Deployment of business applications
• Opportunity to work with Japanese and European OEMs
Please note that the below requirements are must-have qualifications.
• MBA and postgraduate studies welcome but not essential
• Excellent academic achievements
• 1 to 5 years of experience in IT, embedded systems development, Automation, Tools & automotive technologies
• Well versed with Product development and engineering processes
• Very Good Domain knowledge with consulting skills
• Facilitate in delivery of projects with knowledge of full life cycle and Technical orientation
• At least 3 month international experience (for studying, interning or working)
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Good Communication, negotiations & conflict management skills
• Leadership potential and an entrepreneurial mindset
• Initiative and a high level of commitment
• Intercultural orientation
• 16/17 annual leaves per year
• Attractive salary, bonuses and allowances
• Professional multinational young and dynamic working environment
• Health insurance for associates and two relatives
• Domestic and international training opportunities
• Periodic Employee development and career advancement discussions
You can explore further about our Junior Managers Program at JMP on Bosch Career Website.
If you are interested in, thanks to send your cover letter and updated CV to Ms. Hien at Hien.email@example.com or question at: 08.3812.8123.